Warboard Release Notes
- You can now choose project or issue coordination to rate your project based on project complexity, or issues resolved over issues raised.
- Colours for the charting have now been updated to match the rest of the theme on warboard.
- Location now updates correctly when modifying.
- Colours are now working in the tooltip on the project history dashboard.
- A360 Model Viewer Integration - You can now embed an A360 model link into each project!
- Subscription Management - You no longer need to contact the team to upgrade or downgrade, the power is in your hands!
- We are pleased to say there were no bugs reported since our last release.
- Sign Up button on the login page
- Projects Menu, now with All Projects and My Projects
- Chat Support on navigation menu
- Search functionality for Project Names / Descriptions
- Ability to add/edit location on projects which when populated appear on the interactive map on the dashboard
- Change report style on projects (at any time)
- New labels (removed poor coordination) and removed the red for a nice purple
- View Report is no longer available for free users – they get presented with an ‘Upgrade Your Account’ modal
- Interactive Project Map Module on Dashboard (location must be set in the projects
- Styling of the upload / choose file buttons updated
- Re-organised the navigation menu so put Contact Us and Chat Support inside of Support
- Autocomplete on Address lookup
- Bulk add users
- PDF Print out is now matching the preview report pages exactly (generated PDFs look much better)
- Small framing fix on registry page
- End of Day reporting now only sending to users with the box ticked in their profile
- Followed projects panel layout has been fixed
- Project Admins can now delete reports, not just Project Owners